Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Little Boy who LOVES Rocks

This is the story of a little boy who LOVES rocks! He puts them in his mouth, bangs them together, and just holds them. If you take his rocks away (he always has to have one in each hand) then he cries (as you can tell by the pictures below thanks to dad). If he doesn't have a rock in his hand then he is probably searching for one! :)
Today I took Trevin around town and took his picture for fun! I have been looking at some places and I finally took him and did it! Colby came with me to try and entertain him but Trevin had other things on his mind. He wanted to play with the rocks! We still had fun and I think I got some good shots! Let me know which one you like best! Sorry there are so many!









8 comments:

Unknown said...

He is the cutest little boy! Those pics are so cute!

Cherice said...

oh my gosh Natalie, he is so stinkin cute!!! How fun!!!

Wyatt and Nikki said...

I love them all!!! I Can't believe how much he look's like his dad in these picture's!!! I like the top one best..

Shane and Kendra said...

Natalie-
That is so funny that I should hear from you! I was just talking to your mom about ten minutes ago and was asking her how you were doing- CRAZY! I can't believe that we live in the same town and I have to look at your blog to see your cute family. Your little boy is so big! He is absolutely adorable. You should have a dozen when they are that cute!
Your blog is darling. I'll have to get some pointers from you. I am new at this and still trying to figure it all out. I'll add you to my list so that we can keep in touch!
Kendra

hkjhjhk said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! Watch out ladies!!! :-) Did you take those? Thanks so much for e-mailing me those pics you took of Warren. They turned out perfect! You kinda have a knack for it I think. Anyway, still here in Colorado. I think of you everytime I drive by a cliff a.k.a. slight slope j/k. We need to hang out when we get back. Don't forget to find a sub for your primary class next week so you can come to Warren's party!

Jill Park said...

I think they all are cute. But I think my favorite is the one of him crying.

The Anderson's said...

He is adorable. I was hoping Gavin and him could become friends but you guys have to move. We are jealous of you going to Cedar City, but hope you stay in touch and wish you luck!

The Park's said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the colored walls. Trevin is such a fun baby with so much personality. I love him!