Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We are Moving.....AGAIN!

Colby has decided to finish his degree down at SUU in Cedar City! We have sold our house as long as the contract/loan goes through with the people who are buying it! It's amazing how everything falls into place. We didn't even put up a for sale sign! It was just kind of word-of-mouth how they found out we were selling our house and so I was really shocked! We went down to Cedar City yesterday to find a place to live. There are so many places within our price range and so it will be a tough decision to make on which one is right for us at this time in our life! There are pros and cons about each place! This will be the FIFTH time we have moved since we have been married! Yes, we are a little crazy but things just happen for a reason! We will keep everyone updated! Wish us Luck!

5 comments:

matesen said...

I am sad that you will be further away from me, but I am excited for you and Colby. Good Luck with everything!

Ashley said...

hey nat:
Good luck with getting a house!! I know how that is!! I am in the middle of it right now.. but i wish you luck!!!
Tell Colby good luck with finishing up his degree too!! Take care and keep us updated!!! :)

Vance Family of 5 said...

We are excited to have you guys in Cedar again! Let us know if you need help moving or anything, we would love to do whatever we can!

Colby Alexander said...

How lucky are you! I'm really excited for you guys!! This will be some of your best times together as a little family!

hkjhjhk said...

Okay guys, I have thought long and hard about this and I think that you guys should probably just stay here. You guys are being soooooo selfish! What about Jay and I? What are we suppose to do for fun? Geez, you need to get your priorities straight. :-)

Really though, Jay and I are really excited for your new little adventure. I'm sure you guys will love it. Just don't forget about us, k! Good luck with everything.