Thursday, July 31, 2008

One of my Favorite things....

I am sitting at the computer blog stocking and eating cantaloupe and vanilla ice cream! I am not exactly sure who got me started eating this but I love it! Of course it tastes best in the summer when the fruit is fresh! I went down to get some corn from my mom's corn stand today and Hilary convinced me to buy a cantaloupe. To say the least, it was delicious! Colby is playing softball right now and I stayed home to watch Trevin who is sound asleep in his crib. I needed a little relaxation today! I am getting a little stressed out about moving, getting everything packed, and making sure we get everything taken care of in just two weeks. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Summer is almost over and I feel like it just began!

2 comments:

Jill Park said...

I agree that summer has gone by to fast! We are really sad to see you guys go! I'll have to check your blog out often to see how things are going when you move!

Cherice said...

I love summer time too. I miss the summers in Nephi or other small towns. It seems so fun to have softball going on and the corn stand, etc. Good Luck with the move.