Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Time





These pictures were taken a while ago but I thought they would be fun to post! Jolene (a lady I work with) explained to me that I needed more pictures. She is a blog stocker like me! Anyway, my parents gave Trevin this little pool for his birthday and he loves it! We have only been outside swimming three times this year because our life is crazy right now! He is such a water boy! Hilary will come and take him to the pool some days on her break from being a lifeguard! Isn't he a cute little fishy? :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Natalie:
I can't believe how cute your little boy is!! He's a charmer.. how old is he? I think he looks mostly like Colby right now.. i can definitely see the Park in him!!! I can really see it in the picture that you are in the pool with him. by the way i like your swim suit too!!! SO how are things going with moving?? Did you find a house yet, or apartment, whatever it was that you're looking for?

Natalie Park said...

Trevin just turned one! I have some pictures posted. Anyway, we went down to Cedar City today and found a place. We have decided to just rent for the first two months until we get a feel for the areas and we are looking at some foreclosures, etc. We are really excited!

Wyatt and Nikki said...

I love that swimming suit..Gayvn has one just like it(he actually had new picture's taken in it)he is so cute!!

Cherice said...

Hey you cute gal!!! Your little fam is so cute. Drop me an email cherice_magleby@hotmail.com so i can add you to my blog list.

Cherice

Spencer and Camille said...

He is soo freaking cute! I couldn't believe how big he was when I saw him. My sisters finally convinced me to get a blog, anyways I'm excited about you moving to Cedar!