Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday Boy!









I think the blogger thing is retarded because it posts the last picture you pick very first....so this post is a little out of order (not a big deal, I know but it bugs me). Anyway, Trevin celebrated his first birthday this weekend while we were in Bear Lake with my family. We played games, went to church, and ate dinner with our whole family on Sunday and then later that night we celebrated Trevin's birthday. It was nothing big but it was fun! He opened his presents and what good parents he has...we gave him the SPANISH version of this toy we bought him. I was so mad when I finally looked at it. Trevin turned it on and all I heard was "uno, dose, tres..." and I looked at the box and it said "Spanish Only." Of course, leave it to me to buy a toy for my son that he can't even understand. The poor guy is just learning the basics of English! He loved the blocks we gave him and Grandma and Grandpa gave him lots of clothes and some books for church! After we opened presents we went outside and I let him dig into a cake that Hilary and I decorated. He didn't get into it as much as I thought. He tried to eat the candle and that was all the fun he needed!

4 comments:

matesen said...

I can't believe your baby is a year old! Time flies! He is so adorable and it looks like you had so much fun at Bear Lake.

raquelb said...

Just saw you're going private with your blog. Don't forget to add me to your list! My email is raquel_brough@hotmail.com Thanks Nat!

Marci Rasch said...

Natalie....you speak espanol?! ahhahaha! That was hilarious! I had ot tell you I agree with the picture order...it did it to me as well....it bugged me too! We must have picture order OCD on blogs! :) Trevin is a cutie :)

Malaree said...

I can't believe your little guy is one! He is SO adorable! I can't get over how much he looks like you in some pictures and how much he looks like Colby in others! It's so crazy how the time flies! I also have to say that you are quite the decorator! Your home is beautiful and so cozy! I could definitely use some help in that area ha ha!