Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun Times Great Savings

*Ok so for some reason when I download pictures it always posts the last one first! *
Last night we went out with some of my closest friends from work! I have been so lucky to work with awesome people! Braydon and Vanessa have been so nice and welcoming. We had originally planned on going to the temple, but it is closed for cleaning (just our luck right). We decided to go to Made in Brazil. There is a huge salad bar and then the servers bring around all different types of meat on skewers. The boys had the green top up the entire time meaning, "Bring it on!" I can't even begin to tell you how much food I ate! So good!
In the picture: Myself, Melissa, Vanessa, Colby, Braydon, and Mike!
If you go back up to the top, the awesome picture displayed is most of us talking about food storage! Yes, I know your thinking we are so lame for talking about this but Vanessa and I talk about it ALL THE TIME at work and slowly we will get Braydon just as excited as we are! Mike (Vanessa's husband) was getting into it and as you can see Colby is just kicked back and seems to show no interest in the subject. I think he is just sick of me talking about it non-stop this last week! LOL!
It was so much fun to spend time together (without kids) and get to know each other a little better! Our next trip will be to the temple together. It's been so nice to be able to work with people who have the same standards as Colby and I do and to be able to find some new friends!

Oh ya....Did I mention that Vanessa convinced me to get a Dixie Direct card and we saved $12.00 on our meal last night! Awesome!

2 comments:

Braydon Nielsen said...

I love it Natalie... We have gret news. We just got our tax return and want to stock up on our food storage, so yes, Let me know what I need to do... Thanks. We had a ball last night. That was so of the most fun I have had in a while. Thanks!!!

hkjhjhk said...

I am so glad that you guys found some St. George friends!!!!Looks like you guys had a good time. We miss you!!!!!