Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just playin...

Ok so keep in mind this is the very first photo I have edited with this new software I got. I purchased some software about a year ago and I have not got to use it because we have been having computer issues and I didn't know how to download it correctly (trust me I tried).

This picture was a random picture that I took the other day while Trevin was watching Mickey! I have some better pictures that I will edit and show you when I get them saved to a CD and saved on this computer! What a mess!

Also, I have been trying to be a little better about spending my money! I am happy to report that I saved $57.00 at Smith's yesterday and on top of that I got 15 cents off/gallon of gas! What a steal! You should have seen all the food I got for 128.00! I will have to take a picture next time I make a good steal!
If you are interested, my friend Vanessa showed me an awesome blog! Check it out!
myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com

Anyone have any tips they can share?

2 comments:

Annie McEwan said...

Have you heard of the savvyshopperdeals.com and pinchingyourpennies.com. They list all the major deals at every store. Then if you get the newspaper you can coupon clip and get really great deals. It's time consuming and I had a hard time keeping up on it, but it saves a ton of money.

The Robison's said...

I use that same blog with my grossary shopping to i really like it. sign up for her weekly news letter and she email you coupons and tells you what are great deals at smith, macey's, albertsons. I like it a lot.