Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday

This weekend we went to Nephi to celebrate mine and Colby's birthdays! My mom made us a wonderful dinner and also bought a Cold Stone Ice cream cake! We played Mario Kart on the Wii and just spent time together. Nothing fancy but it was nice to be able to be together as a family. I had not been to Nephi since Christmas so it was a nice time to relax and be with those I love the most!

On Saturday Colby's parents took us to dinner at Tepanyaki and to see the movie "He's just not that into you." Lets just say it was the dumbest movie I have EVER seen and also not a good movie to go and sit by your inlaws at! Oh man! Diane and I laughed through the whole thing because it was so embarassing! We have decided that going to movies with Kent and Diane never turns out good. We always pick the wrong movie!

We got back from Nephi earlier today and I have been cleaning my house, taking care of Trevin, and trying to figure out our new software on our computer to upload photos. I know my blog has been pretty lame the last few months and I apologize.

Tonight Trevin got in the bathtub and loved it as usual! I love to see him play in the water with his toys and enjoy how happy he is! Whenever I get him out of the tub and wrap him in the towel he loves to sing "Baby Bumblebee." I don't know if any of you know what song I am talking about but it is something we do everytime we get him out of the tub. He is always so happy! I finally got a decent picture with him tonight and I am so excited to be able to post it on the blog.

I will be a better blogger....I promise!

2 comments:

hkjhjhk said...

I'm sad that we didn't get to hang out with you guys! Next time you come we need to plan something!

Alecia and Sam said...

Thanks for informing me on that. I finally heard today but I am so out of the loop down here. Ya, it is way sad. It is just awful. Thanks for letting me know though and I hope all is well with your cute family!!