Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day


On Valentine's Day we drove to Spanish Fork to spend some time with Colby's family. Diana made us Pickenchillos AKA Chicken in a Pillow. They were yummy! We played The Newlywed Game, Settlers, and another game (sorry Tana I can't remember the name). I tried to get Colby to take a picture with me (being Valentine's Day and all) and of course he was his goofy self for about six pictures and then finally decided he would be nice and smile normal.
Being Goofy... but I love him to death! He makes me laugh on a daily basis!
Josh was the official Winner of Settlers and so I had to get a good picture of him!
Winner, Winner...
Diana, Tana, and I while playing Settlers. Alyse and Carson left early and so I never got a picture with them. Sorry guys, I never even thought to get the camera out!

We had a blast spending time with everyone! We didn't get home until about 2:30 a.m. I couldn't believe we stayed up there that late!

No comments: