Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily: Day One

This is the year...the year I am actually going to do a December Daily Album and complete it! I designed an album last year and NEVER put it all together (nor did I take a daily picture to place in that album).

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!
My Christmas Tree is something I love! I didn't get to put up a tree last year since we were in the middle of moving into our new house. I begged and begged Colby to let me put it up for two weeks, but he won that argument.
December-Daily-1

Although I have a fake tree, this tree means something to me. I didn't cut it down from the forest, it doesn't smell like Pine (that's what my Scentsy is for), but we love it! We decorated it together as a family and we admire it daily.
December-Daily-1-2

Now, hopefully Trevin will keep being a good boy and not take off the decorations! Merry Christmas!

No comments: