Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby Boy Bedding for Sale

So I started to clean out my Baby's room and realized I needed to sell my bedding I used for Trevin. My mom bought me the cutest bedding for my birthday and so I have decided to sell the bedding I used for Trevin. It's in great condition! If you are interested see the photos and information below!

UPDATE: Bedding is Sold!
What's Included:
Bumper Pad
Two Fitted Sheets: I have a white one (shown in pictures) and a light blue one.
Bedskirt
Comforter (shown in pictures)
Lamp

Price: $25.00

Sports-Bedding-6
Fitted Sheet
Sports-Bedding-2
Bumper Pad
Sports-Bedding-1
Comforter
Sports-Bedding-5
Lamp
Sports-Bedding-3
Lamp Detail

I bought this bedding from Babys R Us about three years ago and I have really liked it. I just wanted something different for my new baby and that's the only reason why I got new bedding. There is nothing wrong with this bedding! Some people may think I am crazy, but I just like to redecorate and really wanted something different for the new baby.

Please leave a comment or e-mail me if you are ineterested! Thanks!

No comments: