Saturday, February 6, 2010

Smith's Mega Sale Event

It's been a while since I have posted about my coupon adventures so I thought I would share my savings today. I just got back from Smith's and for those of you who use coupons, I am sure you have heard about their Mega Sale they have been having. Last week I clipped all my coupons and didn't end up having time to go. I gathered everything together last night and decided to make a trip to the store after work.

Sorry I don't have a picture (I will explain why later) but this is what I bought:
4 Boxes Quaker Granola Bars
1 Kraft Easy Mac
5 Solo Plastic cup packages
3 Boxes of Muffin Mix (Trevin loves to make Muffins)
4 Boxes Capri Suns (I LOVE Capri Suns)
2 Tide Liquid Detergent
2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 Packages Kraft Shredded Cheese
1 Package of Butter Sticks
1 Tub of Butter Spread
2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
2 Digorno Ultimate Pizzas
2 Tropicana Orange Juice
2 Toaster Strudels
2 Frozen Tyson Breaded Chicken Nuggets
1 Dreyers Ice Cream
4 Packages Armour Meatballs
1 Box New York Texas Toast
4 Packages of Goldfish Crackers
1 Box Ritz Crackers
1 Package Keebler Fudge Striped Cookies
2 Arrowhead 24 Pk Bottled water
3 Bags Quaker Rice Cakes

Original Amount: $183.45
I Paid: $86.58
Total Savings: $96.87

Plus I also got a $2.00 Catalina to use on my next purchase and a 15 cent fuel reward!

P.S. The reason I don't have a picture is because apparently when you go to Smith's in the morning they make you do the self checkout! After I loaded all my items, scanned my coupons, loaded all my items back in my car, and drove home my ice cream was starting to melt and my frozen foods needed to get in the freezer. I was so mad I had to use the self checkout! I am not sure I will be going to Smith's early in the morning anymore!

Now, I am not even tired! I think I will just stick it out and take a nap later in the day. I have SO much to do with so little time on my hands.

1 comment:

Stefanie D. said...

Wow. That is impressive! I have been slacking on my couponing. I need to get back in the groove!