Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For Sale

UPDATE: Camera is SOLD!
I am selling my camera! I have decided to sell my camera and upgrade. This camera is in very good condition and has been my primary camera for the last two years. It is an excellent camera for beginning photographers and a great everyday camera for everyone else!

If anyone is interested here are the details below:

Canon Rebel Xti Body (still have the original box)

Two Lenses:
Tamron 75-300mm F/4-5.6 (Original box included)
Tamron 28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 (Original box included)

Camera Bag
Memory Card
Battery Charger
Small tripod
Two Filters
Camera Strap
and all the manuals, computer software, and cords you need to connect the camera into your computer

Cost: $400.00

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please contact me through e-mail at natalie_park5@hotmail.com if you are interested! Thank you!


No comments: