Monday, February 8, 2010

It Came...

This day finally came...
Celebrate
I have been wanting a new camera for about six months now and I have tried time after time to convince myself that I could afford it. I have worked extra shifts at the hospital, scheduled extra photo sessions, and saved a lot of money to be able to finally feel like I could buy a new camera. I decided to sell my old camera and buy a new one. Today, it came!

Thanks to all of you who have supported me and have helped me achieve a dream I have had for SO LONG! Thanks for trusting me with your memories! I never really thought my little photography business would grow this fast, but if you could see the smile on my face, you would understand how happy it makes me!

P.S. Please disregard the PJ's...They are just so much more comfortable at 32 weeks than jeans. I did look nice earlier when I went out to dinner with my two favorite hunks! We celebrated Colby's birthday tonight since we couldn't go out yesterday!

No comments: