Friday, February 12, 2010

The Faces of my Boy

I finally got to capture some of Trevin's many expressions! There are many more faces I wasn't able to capture. I just love how expressive Trevin is. He is such a cute little boy!

His pretend scared face (chattering of the teeth)...
Faces-6
I am not sure what to call this next face...
Faces-2
I love it when he does this next face with his eyebrow...
Faces-3
Its a smile while eating cereal...
Faces-5
And this next picture I see a lot of. Sometimes I don't see his face. He takes after his dad and LOVES to drink the milk from his cereal bowl when he is finished...
Faces-7

Today Trevin went back to daycare. We found a cute girl that's my age who runs a daycare just down the street from us. Colby takes him there so I can sleep and Colby gets to work on his business things as well as Real Estate things. He has a long day of showing houses tomorrow. He works so hard. Wish him luck!

No comments: