Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nice Bum

We've been trying to potty train Trevin. Oh, what a job that is! He has been doing a much better job than what I had imagined he would, but it's still a project.
Potty-4
He has the cutest little underware my mom bought him. He loves them! His favorite ones are Handy Manny. Who would've guessed! He has also figured out how to open the fridge/freezer and get whatever he wants. It drives Colby and me crazy!
I wanted to take his picture and this is all I got...
Potty-2
Before he took off...
Potty-1

I can't believe he is big enough to start going potty on his own. I would be thrilled if he would get potty trained BEFORE his little brother arrived, but I am not so sure that's going to happen. We're working on it though!

1 comment:

The Robison's said...

ohh man i know how you feel! I just started potty training jayden too. It is not fun at all! I hope he catches on before i want to quit!! Our little boys are getting so big huh!!