Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Handicaped and Ready for it to be Over

Nat-36-Weeks
Today I took some family pictures. As I was waiting for the cute family to arrive, I realized just how miserable I was sitting in my car. I needed to get out of my car, stand up, and stretch my legs. I looked down at my feet and realized I had to bend over slightly in order to see my swollen feet. Sad. I will be 36 weeks on Thursday and I can't even begin to tell you how good that feels to say that. Based on how my pregnancy was going, I never thought I would make it this far.

As I stood in the parking lot waiting, I looked to my right, and saw this sign on the building...

Nat-36-Weeks-2

Although I am not officially Handicap, I sure do feel like it some days. My feet are getting prettier (more swollen) everyday, my belly is getting tighter and tighter, and my insides feel like they could fall out at any minute. Sounds pretty fun right?

Tonight we had Logan, Melissa, and Gage over for dinner. The plans were to play games after we ate. After turning on the T.V. and noticing The Biggest Looser was on, Melissa and I decided sitting on the couch and relaxing felt pretty good! While watching T.V. we were all entertained (especially their son Gage) by watching Trevin squat while running since he won't go #2 on the potty. Of course he held it in all night again. They explained to us how they found Gage on the kitchen table the other day... Oh if they only knew! I wish that was the least of my worries right now. Just kidding guys! We love hanging out with you!

I have so so so much to do and once again, not enough time to do it! Tomorrow holds BIG plans involving catching up on pictures, going to the doctor, and GETTING MY HAIR DONE! Maybe I will chop it off? Or keep it long? I can't decide. I can't wait to just enjoy some time for myself!

P.S. If you have not noticed, there is a contest I am doing on the photo blog. Head on over and check it out! The last day to enter is Wednesday (Tomorrow).

No comments: