Friday, March 19, 2010

Only a Few More Days

I realized today, I only have a few more days of being a mother of one little boy. Trevin asks on a daily basis "When the baby is going to come out" and it's hard because I am unsure of when that day is coming. He is such a sweet little boy and is extremely excited to meet his new little brother. I will be induced on March 25th if he doesn't come before then. Until that day, I guess I better cherish a few more moments with just Trevin since those days are growing short.
Trevin-Window-4
His new favorite thing is to sit in Colby's office on his little table and put his animals in the window (Please don't mind the dirty windows). He can sit at the front window and play for hours at a time. I am sure my neighbors wonder what this little boy's mother does all day while he sits and plays in his PJ's and sometimes just his big boy pants.
Trevin-Window-7

Trevin-Window-6
I think today we will go for a walk, play at the park, and ride his bike. He loves to be outside and today is a beautiful day to enjoy a little time together. Here's to a few more days of being a mother of just ONE. I am not sure how it happens but I am sure I will love my SECOND little boy just the same as I love Trevin.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh Natalie you expressed exactly what I felt 4 wks. ago! You have your second by now, congrats!

The hardest for me, and the only advice I'd give is try not to feel any guilt not being able to spend as much time with Trevin as you could. Just try to involve Trevin and enjoy seeing their little bond grow.

Best of love and luck with the adjusting and welcoming this little one!