Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Day we Came Home

We came home from the Hospital in the morning on Friday. I was so excited to show Easton to his big brother. Trevin was so excited to see him and immediately wanted to touch him, hold him, and share his cookies with him...
March-26-5

March-26-4
Trevin loved his little feet and hands...
March-26-3
I keep telling myself the reason Trevin wanted to be right next to me is because he missed me for two days, but I believe Easton had everything to do with it! Trevin loved to be close to Easton!I was so excited to shower right after this. I apologize for the swollen and sleep deprived look I am portraying...
March-26-2
We have been trying to tell Trevin to please not touch Easton's head, but sometimes he says "I be careful" and we allow him to.
March-26-1
Trevin loves to be around his little brother and has been such a big help. He is always saying, "Mom, he is hungry" whenever Easton mumbles just a little bit while he is sleeping. He is so willing and excited to get diapers, wipes, clothes, etc. when I need something. Trevin even filled up a bottle with water from the automatic water thing on our fridge, put the nipple on himself, and brought me the bottle because he wanted to help so much. It was so cute! I am amazed at how good he has been. Sometimes he gets a little upset when I have to leave the room for a minute but for the most part, he is a good big brother!

No comments: