Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome my little Easton

Easton Kent Park was born Thursday, March 25th at 10:56 am. He weighed 7 Pounds 2 Ounces and was 18.5 inches long. He was bright eyed when he was born and brought so much joy to our little family! Trevin just adores him and loves to help in any way he can.

Last night just before putting him down for bed, I hurried and took just a few pictures. I had been meaning to take pictures all day and never got around to it. They are not the best photos but I wanted to post some for you to see.
Easton-4

Easton-2

Easton-5

Easton-9

Easton-7

Easton-1

Easton-10

I will post more photos soon of Easton and Trevin together and some other photos.

4 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

What a cutie!

Traci said...

We are happy for your family. I bet your little guys will be best buds!

The Park's said...

He is so cute. He looks just like Colby. I'm excited to see him!

Stefanie D. said...

Congrats! He's too cute. :)