Monday, March 15, 2010

She's Married

Here are just a few of some I glanced through tonight...
Hilary-Wedding-11

Hilary-Wedding-8

Hilary-Wedding-5

Hilary-Wedding-15

Hilary-Wedding-14

Hilary-Wedding-4

HIlary-Wedding-12
I had to post one of my handsome little boy eating Grandpa's favorite ice cream...
Hilary-Wedding-6
Landon enjoying a "not so perfect spoonful" from Trevin...
Hilary-Wedding-7
A little different edit from the first picture posted...
Hilary-Wedding-9
And one of my favorites...
Hilary-Wedding-2

After much debate, we traveled to Nephi to attend my little sister's wedding at the Manti Temple. We were nervous we were not going to make it due to my pregnancy, but I knew I had to go and risk having a baby on the way. My sister looked gorgeous and I couldn't be more happy for her and Tim!




No comments: