Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter-2010-
This Easter we spent most of our time in Nephi. The Easter Bunny waited until we got back home to deliver Trevin's eggs, candy, and toys. Trevin was so excited to see the eggs in the backyard! He would count the eggs as he picked them up and yell, "Look what I found!"
Easter-2010-3
My favorite picture of the morning. The angle I shot this photo at kinda makes him look a little out of proportion but I still love it! His face tells it all!
Easter-2010-5

Easter-2010-4

Easter-2010-6

Easter-2010-2
We had so much fun watching Trevin find his eggs and eat TONS of candy for breakfast! We had a fun time in Nephi as well. I am sad to say I never took ANY pictures of us with our families. We enjoyed conference and spent lots of time together!

I love Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natalie- I haven't had a chance to tell you Congrats on little Easton. He is so adorable! We are so excited for you guys, hope all is well!!