Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Goodnight Kisses

Night-Fun-6
Tonight Trevin was having the WORST growing pains in his legs. Remember those when you were a kid? My mom used to give us a glass of milk and tell us they would feel better soon. Trevin wanted "Medicine" instead of milk. After trying to calm him down for about thirty minutes, I asked him if he wanted me to take his picture...
Night-Fun-7
He was having lots of fun and then he said, "Kisses for Grandma Mom!" Seriously, who's little boy poses like this for a picture? Drill Team anyone? Oh my...
Night-Fun
Grandma Here are your Goodnight Kisses
Night-Fun-2

Night-Fun-3
Then I had him show me where his legs hurt...
Night-Fun-5
Oh and just as we were done taking pictures he said, "Mom, Kisses for Tim!" So Tim, Here is your goodnight kiss too...
Night-Fun-4

What a character I have for a son! He brings me so much joy and happiness. Tonight was so much fun and I enjoyed every minute with my son! Trevin, I am glad you are you! Never change...

2 comments:

Hills said...

ha ha that made my morning! I will have to call ya tonight - I don't know when you are coming. Sure are excited to see you guys! Love you!

Colby & Brenda said...

I love this completely black background... more photoshop, or a blanket you had???