Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Family of Four

Family-Photo-2
On Tuesday we had to take Easton to the InstaCare to get some labs drawn. I knew my mom was going to be leaving after this appointment, so while I was getting ready, I decided maybe it would be fun if she could take our family picture on the way to our appointment.

The sun was a little bright, Trevin of course didn't cooperate the best, but I am so glad we took this picture. Easton is only 5 days old in this picture and I can't believe how much he has changed already.

Family-Photo-1

Family-Photo-3

Once again, I can't thank my mom enough for everything she did for us while she was here!

ALSO...
If anyone is interested in getting photos taken from the Nephi area, I only have two sessions left for April. These dates are April 16th and 17th. Please let me know if you are interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats NAT! He is so cute looks like a PARK! your pictures are way cute! Looks like you are doing great!Im glad all is well, and baby is here :)