Friday, April 30, 2010

Trevin's Room

After living in our house for over a year, I finally have started to decorate Trevin's room. It's almost complete....
Trevins-Room-1
My mom made him a cute quilt for his birthday last year and I have had all the airplanes and antique cars for a while. My mom re-decorated her room last year and gave me her cedar chest. I antiqued it and painted it and I think it turned out awesome!
Trevins-Room-2
I bought this dresser from my good friend Vanessa. I painted it, sanded it, and put new knobs on. Again, another fun project we have been working on!
Trevins-Room-3
Trevin loves his room and so do I! I am excited to get some big photos printed of Easton and Trevin and hang them on the wall. The walls are really bare right now.

Have a great weekend!
P.S. I am photographing my first REAL wedding tomorrow and I can't wait. I am excited and nervous at the same time! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

matesen said...

I love his cedar chest! You are amazing! Good luck shooting the wedding-you will be wonderful!

Vanes said...

Nat - LOVE the dresser (and the cedar chest!) Soooo cute! You are amazing! :)