Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Photos

This is what my Sunday consisted of...
April-25-5
Taking a very short nap with Easton and enjoying some fun time with Trevin. He LOVES to take pictures on Colby's little camera and see himself on the screen. We had lots of fun...
April-25-4

April-25-3

April-25-2
Oh, and he looks like a completely different kid. Chelsea cut his hair today before she headed back home. He looks so old after he gets his hair cut.

Colby and I also enjoyed a little relaxation time together. Lately, we don't get to spent a lot of alone time together.
April-25-7
Sometimes we act like two year old's and that's just fine! My husband keeps me laughing and young. I sure do love him! Lots...
April-25-6
P.S. Can you tell he has allergies? His poor eyes are so swollen. He has been popping Zyrtec like candy! I'm so glad I don't suffer from allergies!

1 comment:

hkjhjhk said...

That bottom picture is priceless:) We sure miss you guys!