Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Preview




So tonight we took Trevin over to see my Grandparents in his Halloween costume because I work the next three nights and then we are heading back to Nephi. They wanted to see him in his costume before we left. My grandma made us a pizza, salad, and then we had pumpkin pie for dessert. Trevin loved playing with their dog Molly! I was shocked because she hates most people and will bite! He played ball with her and they wore each other out. Trevin got so hyper and I think my Grandpa was about ready to have a heart attack. Funny stories to tell! I almost peed my pants at one point during the night. I guess when you get old your memory/brain function decreases a little bit. I love my grandparents very much and it was so much fun spending the night with them. I haven't gotten the chance to visit with them like that in probably three or four years. Colby got my Grandma's computer fixed and running and he also got to watch some sports with my Grandpa. I visited with my Grandma and we chased Trevin around the house. I will cherish these moments forever.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

His costume is really cute!!

hkjhjhk said...

Nat~ Your little boy is getting so big! What a cutie.

Pays said...

That costume is adorable. He is getting sooo big! Hope you guys are doing well! It looks like you are.

Our Family said...

I didn't realize it was a full suit! That is so funny and cute-you might not need the red joggers, but I will bring them just in case.

Braydon Nielsen said...

Hey Look I made it to your blog :)