Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday...

We spent Sunday afternoon up at my grandparents home in Springville. It's just off Hobble Creek Golf Course and the view was amazing! As we were driving up the canyon I realized how much I miss the big mountains in northern Utah. I love the fall season with all the leaves changing! I was excited to go and see all of my cousins and especially my grandparents. My grandpa has been having some health problems and so it was good to visit him and see how he was doing. My grandma and grandpa also have a house in St. George and so they will be coming down here this week to spend the winter. I am excited to be able to hopefully see them a little more often and visit with them more frequently than we normally do.
These next two pictures are of Trevin and Hilary with my cousin Colby. He has always been such a wonderful cousin and someone that we have always got along with. Trevin kept reaching to him and it was so cute!


This picture was on our way home....It's a little out of order but I don't want to take the time to fix it! As you can see, we were all wore out!


My Grandpa Don and Grandma Colene (Giacomo). These are my mom's parents. I was so happy I was able to get a picture with them and our little family. It has been a while since they saw Trevin.
All of us together...
I am working on a project called "A Day in the Life" which is why I have posted so many pictures. You can see the project details by going to Ali Edwards' blog. Her blog link is on the side if you are interested.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Pretty pictures Nat!

Tosha G said...

I saw you in church in Sunday and wanted to come say hi, but my kids were dragging me the other direction. Glad to see things are going well for you and your home is moving along quickly.

Shane and Kendra said...

Spending time with family is always a great way to enjoy the weekend! How fun!