Saturday, October 18, 2008

This Weekend so far...

Today we went over to the Petersons (my dad's cousin) and Trevin jumped on their trampoline. The day care lady told Colby that he loves the tramp and she can't believe at his age that he stays on their for so long. He seemed to enjoy it a lot!
He also enjoys feeding Roscoe his food and....
getting on the Harley with Grandpa!


I somehow forgot ALL my makeup in St. George and had to use Hilary's on our way up to the movie. We were all running a little late and were not really sure what the plan was.

My cute parents... My dad kept saying he felt like the President of the United States because I take so many pictures everywhere we go! Someday maybe he will understand...

This weekend I have been hangin out with just my family. Colby is hunting with all his brothers and so I have been with my family. It felt a little weird at first because it was like we were back to old times. Just us....Hilary said she felt really bad and felt like something was missing without Colby with us. Diane watched Trevin on Friday afternoon while we went to a movie and out to dinner. It was so fun to be together as our little family again. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen and watched the movie "Forever Strong."

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You, Landon and Hilary look like triplets. You have such a cute family!

Our Family said...

It looks like you had a great weekend. Sorry I didn't get to see you! Have a great week!

Tyler & Cassie said...

Hey Nat!! Its Cassie! Your blog is so cute!! I love looking at it. You always have something fun and exciting going on with your cute little boy and new house. I haven't seen you in forever but I can see that you are doing very well. You and Colby are so cute together. I love you guys!! Looking at pictures of you guys has brought back so many fun memories. It is good to be able to have some connection with ya!!