Thursday, October 16, 2008

WOW! I am Impressed!

They poured the slab of concrete on Monday and Colby told me they would have the house framed by the end of the week! I told him that was impossible, but I was sure wrong! When we drove past the house tonight....this is what we found. I can't believe the entire house was framed in TWO DAYS! I am so excited I can't even stand it! It is a four bedroom, two bath, 1800 Square foot home with everything we wanted. We were not able to find any houses in St. George with basements and very few contractors that even build homes with basements anymore. It was interesting to find that out but this house will be PERFECT for us for the few years that we will be living down here. I will post more pictures as the house gets further along so I hope you don't mind!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks so good! I bet you guys are so excited!

Ashley said...

Wow that is incredible!! SO it won't have a basement then?? That's kind of a bummer!!! But it looks really good coming along!! Congrats!! That's really exciting!!

Lynley and Levi said...

so is your house here in cedar?? im bored and thought about driving past it if you let me know where it is...yeah, im a creepy blog stalker. saw you were in cedar, and so am i. its good to keep in touch! lol-- Lynley

Annie McEwan said...

Hey Natalie! Your family is super cute. I have enjoyed looking at your blog. Congrats on the home that is so exciting!!!