Sunday, October 12, 2008

I totally LOVE care-free days like today!



We just got back from church and I love Sunday afternoons. This is our time to be together as a family and to relax. Trevin just went into take a nap and so Colby and I took some fun pictures. I found an idea from my scrapbook magazines to take random pictures of you and your husband and to scrapbook them. I love spending time with Colby! I have the best husband in the world. He is such a good father! He takes such good care of Trevin and always allows me some time for myself. As everyone knows, he is a goof ball but I love that most about him! He is always making me laugh and doing fun things to surprise me. I love our little family and I love Sundays!

Colby never wants to take pictures or have his picture taken so when he is in the mood, I take advantage of it!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Nat, these are sooo cute!! I love your hair ;) .. You really look good with it, although you look good either way, you lucky duck!! :)

Wyatt and Nikki said...

You guy's are so cute together!! I love looking at your blog!!

hkjhjhk said...

You guys are so cute. The goofy pics are my favorite!

Spencer and Camille said...

You guys are so dang cute!

Amanda said...

I LOVE your hair!! So cute!!