Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just words...

I know I have been slacking on the blog posting lately but I have not had very much time! With Christmas coming up, our anniversary, getting ready to move, traveling back and forth from Nephi, and working three days a week you can see I have been extremely busy! Last weekend we went to Nephi and stayed Until Tuesday morning. Colby brought me back to St. George and we left Trevin in Nephi with the grandparents. I had to work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (tonight). Colby drove back to Nephi to work on a Cabinet he is building for our new house. I have been home alone without my two favorite boys! I can't wait to see them tomorrow!

Colby took our cord that connects to our computer/camera so I have not been able to download any pictures to show what fun things we have been doing. You can look at Hilary's Blog for pictures. We have been to the Kurt Bestor Christmas Concert, Temple Square, Mike came home from his mission, and Colby and I went out to dinner & a movie for our anniversary! I just want to tell my family thanks so much for helping with Trevin!

We are going back to Nephi this weekend, coming back to St. George for two days, and then going right back up for Christmas Eve through a couple days after Christmas.

AND FOR THE GREATEST NEWS.... We are going to be moving into our NEW HOME next weekend, I hope! We are doing our final inspection tomorrow morning and we will close on Monday! Woot Woot! I am more than excited! We went through it on Tuesday and I just sat in the Tub in our master bathroom! I can't wait to just take a bath and relax!

1 comment:

Braydon Nielsen said...

WOOHOO, look at all that fun... Just remember to breath and joy the ride... Merry Chrismas if i don't see ya at work..