Sunday, December 28, 2008

So Blessed...

Christmas is over and I can hardly believe it! Living in St. George made Christmas seem unreal. There was hardly any snow and not very many lights.

We spent last week up in Nephi with friends and family. Christmas Eve flew by way too fast and Christmas Day was just the same. Colby, Trevin, and I were extremely blessed with gifts, love, and happiness from friends and family members! What can I say....they are the best! I could post pictures and pictures of gifts and fun times but our Mac seems to not be working and the computer I am using is extremely slow.

Colby got a two tool chests to put in the new garage, peg board (to hang stuff in the garage) from my parents and a gift card, a new razor, clothes, gift cards to home depot, sportsmans warehouse, dutch oven supplies and a volcano from his parents, and so much more! I got a beautifully hand made cabinet for my food storage (made by my wonderful husband) clothes, decorations for my new house, bar stools, and so much more! Trevin was given a bounce house from santa, books, clothes, a slide from my parents, a bean bag, a little table, a shopping cart from G & G Park, and of course so much more! All I can say is Thank you and I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas like we did.

No comments: