Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Scrapbook Pages

So this is what my kitchen table looks like at this very moment! As you can see, my husband can't wait to move into our new house so he can actually have a place to sit down and eat dinner. I have been scrapbooking my heart out the last two days! I can't wait to have my own scrapbook room again!
Title: Special Bond
This page is a picture of Trevin and Jayden (Mandee's Boy). They are about three months apart. This picture was taken when Trevin was about a week old. Mandee and I think they are going to be best buds. Right Mandee?

No Title
This picture was taken of Colby and Me in Hawaii a few years ago when we went with my family for the first time. The view was amazing from our condo. I can't wait to go back again!

Title: All Boy
This picture was a photo taken by my cousin's wife Amanda. Like I have said before, she is amazing!

Title: How does it feel? (I ran out of white letters so please excuse the mispelled words right now)
I made this page to document my family. I am going to have them write a little something this weekend about how it feels to be an aunt, uncle, grandpa, and grandma. I think it will be fun to have something like this in Trevin's scrapbook since he is the first grandchild on the Hitchcock side of the family. Be thinking guys!

(again please excuse the mispelled word. I just need an "n" to spell "Grand"
I hope you enjoy looking at the pages. I will post them on my scrap blog later when I have a little more time. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Braydon Nielsen said...

I think you have way to much time on your hands... LOl i guess for a girl, looks like funn. Nice scrapbooking pages though.. I can't believe you own that much stuff, holy cow, it takes up your whole house, LOL

hkjhjhk said...

All I can say is WOW! You seriously need to help me! I wish I was that creative, but it just isn't there. I say we have a scrapbook weekend one of these days. I am soooo behind!

The Robison's said...

Nat! You are doing so good! Can you just do Jayden's scapbook too, because i have not worked on his sense his blessing day! I love that picture of them to. They were so little then, now look at them there monsters. lol They are going to be best buds, i hope you move back to Nephi someday and we could build houses by each other and they can be best friend. That would be so fun! lol You pages are so adorable. It makes me want to scapbook, but i would be like you, other then i wouldn't just be my kitchen table that would be a mess, the whole house would. Keep posting pages i love it! Love ya tonz!

The Robison's said...

Hey Mckel wanted me to tell you to add her to look at your blog her email is mjonesy75@hotmail.com