Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Pictures...

This is the laundry room. It looks really small in this picture, but I couldn't get it all in the picture. Our washer and dryer will go on the right side. There will be a rod under the top shelf so I can hang clothes on.
This picture is the Left side of our house by the garage. The house behind that you can see is our awesome neighbor. He is a police officer and he gets to bring his police car home every night! This will hopefully give us a little security! He is honestly the coolest guy!
This is a picture facing out from our driveway. They are not completely finished planting stuff, but I wanted to show everyone anyway!
This was our house yesterday. They have had the grass in for a while now, but they were finishing the landscaping yesterday (don't mind the man in the picture). I was so excited because we have seven trees! I know you probably can't see them from the pictures but I wanted to let everyone know because I told the guy I wanted as many trees as he could give us in our landscaping budget. There are tons of bushes, flowers, and even a little palm tree looking thing.
This is part of the back yard. The green things sticking up from the wall are a type of ivy so that hopefully someday that wall will be covered. I told him I wanted to cover the wall as much as possible to there are three along the wall.
This is just one of our light fixtures...just for fun! Our kitchen table will be just under this.
This is another picture of our kitchen. Don't ask me why one of the cabinets doesn't have doors! I am not sure if they didn't order enough or if they broke, but it will have doors on it! LOL! The granite should be here today (I hope). They have been delaying that as much as possible so that people don't break in and destroy things. Like I said, I can't wait!
(Let me remind you, the color on the pictures is way off. It makes the walls look an orange color and that's not the real color. They are a light tan color.)
Us three getting ready to go see the house! Trevin loves to take pictures with us! Isn't he so cute...even if his front teeth are really far apart! LOL! I love him so much!

Sorry there is not a lot of change that you can see but the lighting is almost completely in. They still need to hang three small lights just over the bar in the kitchen. I am not sure what they are called but they hang down. The electrical work is basically done, the tile is done, the bathrooms are done, and we just need carpet, our appliances, and the granite and we are pretty much there!
What an awesome Christmas gift huh!

4 comments:

hkjhjhk said...

Looks good Nat! I'm so excited for you guys. By the way, I think Trevin's teeth just make him that much cuter!

Stefanie D. said...

AH! I love your cabinets so much! I love the dark wood it makes everything looks so nice!

hkjhjhk said...

Nat, I left you a comment on my page. Go look, k!

The Robison's said...

Your house looks way cute nat! i love the land scape your house look so cute with it in! I am so jealous, i am coming down tomm to go to keisha shoe party you should come. i will call you when i get down there ok we are not leaving tell like noon and then we have to stop and drop jayden off at grandma mary's so it probley won't be tell later but you should come to the shoe party it would be fun! talk to ya later!