Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yesterday...

(Read post with pictures from bottom to top)
I don't know if you can see the rash on his chest or not (maybe if you click on the picture to blow it up) but I stopped using Dreft to wash his clothes and he started to break out in a rash where his shirt goes. I have just been using the Tide that we use on our clothes and I think that is the problem. He is still a happy, crazy, and busy little guy!


Yesterday Trevin was such a lazy little boy. All he wanted to do was lay around the house with his blanket and juice. I was doing the dishes and he laid on the kitchen floor and watched me, then he went over and laid down with his feet high in the air resting on the couch, and then later in the day he did the same thing in his room while hugging his Elmo costume.

He loves getting in the "Baff" as he calls it! I love watching him just be content in the tub. I don't have to worry about him climbing on things he shouldn't, making a mess, or crying. I know I probably shouldn't do it as much as I do, but I like to let him just play in the tub while I do dishes or hurry and pick up the house.

I have been trying to de-junk the house before we move. I organized his closet and dresser yesterday and boxed up all of his 06-12 month clothes. I can't believe how many clothes don't fit him anymore. I did so good keeping up with clothes until he hit about 16 months and now I am always struggling to find an outfit that fits him. Guess what he is getting for Christmas this year?

While I organized things in his room, he played with the diaper box. Who knew he would be so entertained by such a stupid thing as a box? He played for about two hours with this box! I think he needs to ask Santa for a slide!

3 comments:

hkjhjhk said...

He is so cute! Jay always said that his favorite toys when he was little were boxes too! I talked to Jay, and if it is still okay, we want to come see you that weekend that we talked about. I miss you! I'm glad that you're going to be here next weekend.

A bit about our little family... said...

Hey Nat-
Thank you for leaving such a great comment! It really did mean a lot! I like when I hear things like that because it always makes me feel a lot better about things!!! And don't worry I do consider you a friend...especially considering a check out your blog on a daily basis! haha I'm scary I know! Trevin is such a cute little boy! I can't believe how big he is! And I'm also very very jealous of your house! It looks so pretty!! That is going to be so fun to have a new house to move into soon! I hope all goes well with that!!! :) But anyways thanks again for your great comment! :)

The Robison's said...

Nat he is getting so big. He so cute! Sorry i should have called you when i came down. Well i would have if my phone didn't die, and i forgot the charger, sorry i really wanted to see you i didn't know your phone # i always just go to your name in my phone. But you should have a shoe party if Keisha starts to sale them and i will come down. You house is looking so good!!! How close are you to moving in? CAll me some time and we can chat. Love ya tonz!