Monday, January 25, 2010

Our Weekend

We had five couples over at our house this weekend. It was a blast! Colby and I miss having nights like this and wish we could hangout with everyone more often.
Weekend-1
Rex & Graycee stayed at our house while Kaylee & Justin and Linz & Karson stayed at different places down here. We also had two other couples over as well. We went out to eat and played games all night long on Saturday night. One group of people played Ticket to Ride while another group played Quelf (a game my mom bought us for Christmas). Let's just say they had tons of fun! It was definitely a game for Colby to play!
On Friday night Rex, Graycee, Colby, and me stayed up WAY TOO LATE talking and catching up on old times.

Weekend-2

On Sunday everyone left while Colby and I were at church. When we got back to our house, Justin & Kaylee had left a note with all SIX of my Sunday papers saying "I think the newspaper boy turfed it on your driveway and left a few extra papers!" It was so funny! The guys all thought my pantry was awesome! I was pretty shocked when Colby was flaunting all the goods and was actually excited to show them. He doesn't seem to fond of my coupon clipping but this weekend he was pretty proud of his wife when all his friends thought it was cool!
Weekend-3
After church we took a little drive out to Sand Hallow. Trevin was so excited to see the water. He only lasted five minutes in the car and slept the whole way. I took this picture because I thought it was so cool to see the red sand, the water, the red mountains, and then the snow peaked mountains behind that. It's almost like two different worlds.

Today, we took our Christmas decorations down including my tree in case any of you noticed it in the first two pictures. Our life has been so crazy and we have not had any time to take things down. I also baked cookies with Trevin, did four loads of laundry, cleaned Trevin's room, and took some pictures for a friend of mine at work. What a day.

Now, it's time to watch the Bachelor!

1 comment:

julee said...

how fun! i'm jealous you got to hang out with a few of those people. i guess that's what happens when you're married.