Saturday, January 9, 2010

Getting Organized

Let's just say...Our house looks like a tornado hit! We were gone the last two weeks of Decemeber and just have not seemed to catch up on all the laundry, cleaning, and real life things.

I told Colby it was time to de-junk our house! With a new baby on the way we realized we needed to get rid of a lot of things.
This is what Trevin's room looked like yesterday...
Bed3

And this is what Trevin's room looks like today...
Bed-1

We got some money from my parents for Christmas and also sold our guest bed so we had some money to spend on a new bed for Trevin. We needed his bed for the baby. Our project yesterday was cleaning out his room and getting him a "Big Boy Bed." He came shopping with us last night and was totally excited for his new bed!
Bed-2
While we were getting the bed put up, Trevin sat at the table and ate a full bowl of Spaghetti O's. He was a mess when he was done so I got him in the bath. After the bath I showed him his bed and he jumped right up on it and started to read his new books! I am not sure if he will manage to stay in it tonight but it's time.

Wish me luck...

No comments: