Sunday, January 10, 2010

In Honor of the Biggest Fan

In-Honor-8
Everyone knows Colby is the BIGGEST Green Bay Packers Fan. His dad called him last week and wanted him to go to the game with him in Arizona. Colby was so excited all week to go! In honor of him being gone, Trevin and I are dressed up in our Packers apparel and are enjoying our time together.

When we got home from church today (yes, I ventured all three hours by myself) Trevin wanted some chicken nuggets. We cooked some nuggets and went outside on the porch to enjoy a little lunch together.

In-Honor-6

In-Honor-5

This was Trevin's response when I told him to show me his "Game Face"
In-Honor-7

In-Honor-3

We sure do miss Colby a lot! I am sure he is having fun, but also wishing the Packers would score some points. He is such a hard working dad and needs a little break. We couldn't ask for a better father and husband.

Update: Trevin finally went to bed last night around 11:45 and slept until 9:30 this morning without falling out of his new bed! I am not looking forward to another three hours of trying to get him to sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Braydon Nielsen said...

it was great to see ya today. Love all the packer stuff. looks great and also a good game. sorry about the loss Colby, maybe next year. you guys rock..