Tuesday, January 19, 2010

She's Engaged

Meet my beautiful little sister and her fiance Tim...
Hilary-E-Session-8
They are just the cutest couple and have so much fun together! On Monday I traveled up north to take some pictures of them. I wasn't so sure our photo session was going to happen due to the weather, contractions, and a sick little boy, but we decided to make the trip in hopes everything would work out.
Hilary-E-Session-5

Hilary-E-Session-3

This next picture was one of my favorite (among many that I still have not edited) and I liked both edits. Which one do you like better?
Hilary-E-Session-6

Hilary-E-Session-7

Hilary-E-Session-4

Hilary-E-Session-1

Hilary-E-Session-2
I still have tons (like 500) to look through and edit so I am sure you will be seeing more of these two! I can't believe my little sister is getting married! Crazy! I am so excited for her and Tim.

Update: There are more on my PHOTO BLOG! Click the link on the right side of my blog to see more!

1 comment:

Sam and Riley said...

Wahoooo! I'm so excited for them! Do they have a wedding date yet? The pictures of them are so cute, you do such a good job!