Saturday, January 9, 2010

More of Mexico

Since my son is never going to go to bed tonight, I figured I would edit a few more pictures of our trip while I listen to him find every excuse in the book as to why he can't go to sleep.

These next pictures are taken at a place called Xel Ha (Pronounced Shell Ha). It was so much fun! We got to snorkel, travel down a lazy river on tubes, jump off cliffs, take a small bike ride through a little jungle, watch some dolphins, eat tons of ice cream, and relax!

Xhell-Ha-2

I guess I should add I did NOT participate in the cliff jumping but I did ride the bike and a Hispanic man did not think that was a good idea. As I got on the bike he immediately pointed to me and yelled baby. I said "Yes" and took off down the trail. He started to run after me while I kept going. It was pretty easy and lots of fun!

You could pay extra money and swim with the dolphins. I really, really wanted to do this but it was a little expensive and we didn't have a lot of time left before we had to leave when we finally thought about doing it.
Xhell-Ha-4

Xhell-Ha-3

Xhell-Ha-5

These next pictures are some random pictures from the trip. I still have lots more on my laptop that I have not even looked at yet.

Landon was enjoying a nice drink right before we got ready to leave the hotel. I had to take a quick photo of him...
Mexico-20

And then I had to get one of the two of us! Any guesses as to why this photo made me laugh? The drinks were SO good but they stained your entire mouth! I sure do love my little brother! I can't believe how old he is getting!
Mexico-21

This last picture I snapped from inside our plane. The ride home was nothing to be remembered other than this picture. The ride was bumpy almost the entire 5 hours and Colby almost threw up. It wasn't just a little bumpy, it was a rock from side to side, heads bopping, people throwing up, kind of ride. Needless to say, I thought I was going to die. Being pregnant and a worry-wart while on that plane was not a good thing for me!
Mexico-26

Again, more pictures of the trip to come!

No comments: