Friday, January 15, 2010

Gloomy Day

sick-1
For the last two days Trevin has slowly been getting sick. Yesterday he threw up, but was still wild as ever with no fever. By last night he had continued to throw up and was not drinking or having any wet diapers. I went to work and Colby took care of Trevin. He continued to throw up throughout the night and wasn't feeling well. He has a fever today and has been sleeping almost all day. He is starting to have wet diapers and drinking a little more, but still looks so miserable. I hate seeing my little boy like this...

To add to the problems, I have been contracting for about two weeks now, but nothing that I felt needed to be addressed.
While I was at work last night I was contracting a lot. By the end of the night I was in a lot of pain and decided that maybe it was best to talk to my doctor. This afternoon I talked to him and he suggested I stay home for the night and relax. I am hoping that with a little down time maybe they will stop.

St. George is rainy, cold, and gloomy. Our house is gloomy. I feel like we have so much we need to get accomplished but can't. I am unable to help Colby do a lot of the cleaning and de-junking we were planning on getting done this week. I feel like some days it's just one thing after another.

Hopefully Trevin will start feeling better, my contractions will stop, and Colby can start to enjoy life as well. He has been doing a lot of the "Mommy things" like cleaning up throw up, doing laundry, cleaning the house, and running his business while keeping up with everyday things that arise. I am grateful for my little family. I am grateful we have each other when gloomy days come.

No comments: