Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tulum

Tulum 1
On Wednesday we went to a Mayan Ruin called Tulum. We were guided by an LDS tour guide named Helamen. It was an awesome experience and once again, just beautiful! We were able to see different sites and learn so much!
Tulum-2

Tulum-3
Just a picture of the family! If you haven't heard me talk about my sister's boyfriend, his name is Tim and he came along with us! It was lots of fun to have him there! They are so cute together!

Tulum-6

Tulum-7
Just a picture of the beautiful beach. I didn't notice the random lady in the picture when I was loading my pictures. I will have to crop that sometime, but I don't want to go back and do it right now so for now you get to enjoy looking at her too!
Tulum-8
Hilary & Tim

Tulum-9
Colby & Me (pregnant as ever at 27 weeks)

Tulum-10
My awesome little bro!

Tulum-12
And again, another family photo (this time Tim was taking the picture). I have THE greatest family in the world! Words cannot express how much they mean to me!

1 comment:

angie said...

That's where we went last year. So beautiful!!