Monday, September 8, 2008

The Demolition Durby



These are pictures from our other date night we had with our other friends Jay & Cara Miller (Rex & Graycee came too but I am not sure why I didn't get a picture of them). They just had a baby about three months ago! He is the cutest thing ever! Jay & Cara were in our ward in Nephi and we had a blast getting to know these guys! We were able to hangout with them for a little bit at the game this last Friday but I wish we would've got to hangout longer. They have been some of our best friends this last year! We will miss you guys!

1 comment:

hkjhjhk said...

We miss you guys sooooo much! I know that you have to do the family thing while you are here, but we should try to go to dinner or something. Good luck with your new house. I heard that building is stressful but so worth it. Anyway, if you guys ever need anything call us -k-!