Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yes, We are Crazy!

So last week when my sister came down to visit, we decided to go get hair extensions! It was so much fun and exciting to have a little change. I am sure you are all probably thinking how crazy we are to do this but honestly it was so much fun! I have wanted to get extensions for a while now and after talking to my friend Camille I decided to try it! She showed us how to put them in and everything. Hilary didn't have a small enough curling iron when we did hers so don't judge just off this picture. Anyway, it was so much fun and I am so glad I got to spend a little girl time with my sister!

Camille was also supposed to put more blonde through the top of my hair today but my son decided to get an ear infection yesterday and a contagious eye infection so we were not able to do it. I can't wait! And by the way, I didn't have anyone to take my pic to show everyone so I took these pics in the mirror at my house. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so good! I would never be able to tell they were extensions!

Shane and Kendra said...

I love the new long locks! A change is always FuN!

Ashley said...

WOW!! I like em!! They look good on both of you!!

The Robison's said...

CUTE HAIR Nat! Your hair always look so cute, but i love the long hair. I miss you tonz!

tmhhall said...

Your Hair is freakin cute i love it