Monday, September 8, 2008

Juab Football Game



Last Friday we went to Nephi to visit our families and to watch my brother-in-law Jordan play football. We also went to Lagoon on Saturday with the Park's for Kent's work party and we had so much fun! It was nice to take a break from work and school and be with our families. It was my parent's wedding anniversary on Friday as well so we ate dinner with them after the game. My mom prepared an awesome dinner with pork sandwiches that she had cooking all day long! She took a lot of time to make dinner for us! We appreciate our families so much and all they do for us! We love you guys and miss you!

3 comments:

Brady and Angie said...

Hey Guys!!

I found your blog through the grape vine and its so cute!! You have such cute pictures!! Hope everything is going good for ya guys and we need to get together one of these days!!

The Robison's said...

Hey Park Family! I miss you guys alot! Everytime i look at you blog I miss you. I hope you guy are doing good. Let me know when you come us again we will get together.
I miss you tonz Nat! Love ya Tonz!

Our Family said...

Your pictures are so cute! It seems like we haven't been with you guys for a really long time!