Friday, September 26, 2008

My Little Monkey!


So this morning I woke up not feeling very well and I had a terrible sore throat. I called the ICU and they said I could not come to work just because of the high risk patients. So Trevin was just wandering around the house and I ran into use the bathroom (everyone has to go sometime during the day and can't watch their kids 24/7 right?) and when I came out, this is what I saw! I was in total shock! Trevin had pulled the top off his high chair and climbed up onto the counter from his high chair! I CANNOT believe he can do some of the things he has been doing lately! It's just a good thing he didn't fall off because he would have smacked right onto tile! I love him to death but he is sure a monkey lately!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

whoa.. I agree. Its a very good thing he didn't fall. and also in the one picture I notice he is right by your candle warmer, good thing it's not on and plugged in!! :) how old is he???