Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged by Mariah

I was Tagged by Mariah...

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Dinner 2. Milk and Benadryl for Trevin 3. Down Payment on our new House

What are the last three songs you downloaded for your ipod? I am with Mariah on this one. I have an Ipod but it's an older version so I haven't used it in a while. The Last three CD's I bought were Carrie Underwood, Colbie Calliat, and...Can't Remember!

What are your three favorite movies? 1.P.S. I love you 2. The Bucket List 3. The Notebook

What are three things you have not done yet? 1. Gone on a Cruise with Colby 2. Finished my dad's scripture challenge 3. Lost 15 Pounds (workin' on it)

What are three things you cannot live without?(excluding people) 1. Scrapbooking 2. Salsa 3. Capri Suns (Mountain Cooler)

What are your three favorite dishes?1. My mom's Spaghetti 2. Dutch Oven Dishes 3. My Grandma's Roast Beef sandwiches

What are your three favorite T.V. shows?1. American Idol 2. Biggest Looser 3. The Bachelor

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more then one hundred miles away?1. Nephi (I know what a shock) 2. California 3. Bear Lake

What are your three favorite desserts?1. Any Cheesecake 2. Grandma Memmott's Cream Cheese cookies 3. Frozen Pink Lemonade Dessert (my mom makes it and I am not sure the real name for it)

What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue? 1. Pay off my house (Copied from Mariah) 2. A New Acura TL Car 3. A Vacation

So, there are some not too interesting facts that I know you were all dying to know! Now, I tag Tana, Diana, and Camille

2 comments:

Our Family said...

What Am I supposed to do?

Alecia and Sam said...

Hello Park family-
Natalie... how are you? This is Alecia, I can't believe how cute your little boy is. Are you liking living in Cedar and working somewhere besides the wonderful CVMC :) I am adding you as a link on my page... let me know how things are going and what is new with life... your little family is so cute!!