Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Top Ten...

Favorite things right now...
1. Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream (my dad will appreciate that since he has decided to stop buying his favorite Ben & Jerry's due to addiction)
2. Homemade fresh salsa
3. The fact that Trevin has been so cuddly lately
4. Hot homemade bread
5. My clean car (finally)
6. My clean Tahoe (way over due)
7. An empty Laundry/dirty clothes basket
8. Clean sheets on our bed and Trevin's bed
9. My soon to be scrapbook desk that Colby is in the process of building along with his own desk for his office
10. And of course Colby and Trevin

My Least Favorite things right now...
1. This small townhouse we are renting
2. Driving to St. George for work
3. Having to live out of boxes
4. Temper tantrums Trevin has decided to throw
5. Trevin waking up at six in the morning on days we want to sleep in
6. Waiting for our house to be built
7. Trying to tell Trevin "No" when he wants to climb on our kitchen table
8. Not having our friends and family live close by
9. Paying rent
10. The thought of moving one extra time

No comments: