Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Check out our family pictures...

My cousin's wife Amanda is an amazing photographer! She took our family pictures last Saturday while we were in Nephi. My little guy was being a pain most of the time and so eventually I got a little stressed out. I was nervous the pictures were not going to turn out since he was wanting to run around the whole time. I think his teeth were bothering him. Anyway, I won 25 free Christmas Cards off her Photography blog and I can tell I am going to have a hard time choosing. These are only a few of the ones she took! So Excited! You can check out her blog anytime....if you scroll down my blog I have a list of my favorite photography websites and her's is definately one of my favorite! Check it out here: http://amandaalexanderphotography.blogspot.com Let me know on her site which one you like the best! Also, check out her Christmas cards by scrolling down on her blog. She has awesome cards for a slammin' deal!

5 comments:

Colby & Brenda said...

those pictures all are sooo cute. you are gonna have a tough time deciding. i notice you wore your hair short--are you liking it better??

Braydon Nielsen said...

SWEEEEEET Pics!!! They were all awesome, but a toughy to deciede, but I am picking the hand holding pic!!! Nice hair by the way.... JK ;) LOL. Hope you got some good sleep. You guys owe me one. LOL!!! Your cousin is a great photo lady and your family is a great photo family. Ok i am rambeling. L8R

Fenus family said...

Hey Natalie....our blog is fenusfamily.blogspot.com. You have been added to ours...very, very, good to hear from you.

The Park's said...

Your pictures are really cute! She does a great job! I can't believe how big trevin in getting. I feel like i haven't seen you in forever. When are you coming up next.?

The Robison's said...

Oh my heck Nat! Your pictures are way way cute i cant decided witch ones i like the best they are all so cute, i don't know i love the black and white one of you guys and the black and white one of treven is adorable! And the close up on with treven on colby's lap with the white wood in the back ground. That's way cute! and the one with you all holding hands. Love that one! i don't i like them all. That going to be tough for you to decided, hell just bye them all thats what i do. lol They are Way cute though! Love Ya Tonz!